Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 20-02-2003 , 07:56 AM
Subscriber

Head - Noobie Effort

This is my first ever attempt at modelling a head, been following this tutorial: https://www.thehobbitguy.com/tutorials/polymodeling/ . Its going ok so far, I'm not using that head, just a generic one (the one from Mikes polygon head tut actually). Any suggestions would be appreciated, still early stages...

Heres one render...

# 2 20-02-2003 , 07:57 AM
Subscriber
Told ya its early times user added image Heres the wireframe . That is smoothed wireframe because I dont know how to switch it back to the regular one which I'm using to model it!

# 3 20-02-2003 , 08:33 AM
The Maya Mountain
nice start. user added image Head part 2 is being compressed as I type this... I'll upload to the server tonight, and hopefull Kevin will put it up soon enough. user added image Then, I'll be continueing a part on the rig... then redoing the shark... then starting the Simply Maya CDs! gah! lol

*Mike passes out*