Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 01-05-2003 , 11:24 AM
Subscriber

Win a dream job at Electronic Arts

Hi everyone,

just wanted to tell you that there is a competition were you can win a job at Electronic Arts... you can get more info here... -->
https://www.digitmag.co.uk/ea

regards

Strarup

------------------------------------------------
Alex V. U. Strarup

One mistake can ruin it all...
# 2 01-05-2003 , 12:33 PM
Subscriber
just wait for it next you'll have a reality show "Who Wants To Work At Electronic Arts" user added image

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 3 01-05-2003 , 03:09 PM
Subscriber
LOL, you can "win" a job.. i wouldnt even take it! How would you feel to work for a company if you dont even deserve it. Well, who knows.. thanks for posting this user added image.. just i hope its not on a draw and more on a "best submission" thing.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 4 01-05-2003 , 03:24 PM
Subscriber
Hi M,

I actually think the ones who wins, may deserve it... since they are writing... "There are three challenges, one for each discipline. To enter, you must create a showreel demonstrating your abilities."...

however I hadn't read the "terms and conditions" thing... damn it... damn it... user added image user added image

because it says... "The competition is open to UK residents only"... discrimination... bah... @#$¤... user added image

I should have read that before posting it... user added image

regards

Strarup

------------------------------------------------
Alex V. U. Strarup

One mistake can ruin it all...
# 5 01-05-2003 , 04:12 PM
The Maya Mountain
what's the difference between that and "winning" a job normally? user added image

# 6 01-05-2003 , 05:03 PM
Subscriber
Exactly!

Anyway...I dont fancy working in the games industry so i think i will give that a miss...I think the winner will prove worthy of a job. In fact I think its a very clever way of drawing attention to EA and also providing a way for EA to have a look at many ppls talents!

# 7 01-05-2003 , 05:07 PM
Hehe, Great marketing technique.
They get to say " We are so big they´re actually competing to work for us" and they get to see at a lot of showreels.
Genius. Gotta love big corporations.