Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 28-04-2015 , 09:08 PM

Having Issues Opening Project in Maya 2016?

Hello Everyone user added image

So I've been working on my animation final, and I've been working on the earlier version of Maya (2015 I believe) at school. But when trying to open the project at home on the newer version, it doesn't play the sound track and it also plays the animation really fast. Is there something I need to do before opening the project? Or do I need to work on the same version of Maya that I've been working in?

Thanks in advance!
Ashley

# 2 28-04-2015 , 09:41 PM
Subscriber
CHeck that the time line is playing at the same speed (30/60 frames and /or Play every frame/real time ect) for the speed.

With the sound did you bring the sound file home with you as it is not saved within Maya. If so make sure that its linked in correctly or bring it back in.

Hope it helps

# 3 28-04-2015 , 10:15 PM
Thanks Tweety!

I realized I needed to set the project (forgot to), and then I had the sound, but the playback was still off. And yes, it was the speed settings, so thanks for that!

Ashley