Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 25-08-2015 , 06:32 PM

MUDBOX > MAYA

Hi guys, I have few questions about Modeling in MAYA, Im still a beginner but I've already done some simple projects in MAYA, but I just met MUDBOX and its very easy to make sculputres, so my question is , is there any way to transfere my sculptuure from maya to mudbox, and use it as a MODEL, than rigging it and animate it. ???? If there is a way could u please post me a link to an tutorial or something since my english isnt realy good, I hope u understand what i've tried to say.

Thanks in advance .user added imageuser added image

# 2 25-08-2015 , 09:57 PM
The thin red line
Model and UV in maya send to mudbox for fine detail and texturing then back to maya for rigging, for videos google "maya mudbox workflow"...............dave

# 3 26-08-2015 , 04:51 PM
Thank you very very much Daverave. user added image u helpd me alot.