Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 17-04-2003 , 06:23 PM

booleans operations...

hi all user added image

for those who don't know me yet, i work on 3dsmax since 6 years but i'm obliged to learn maya. On the other hand i post a lot of messages user added image and find maya very complete, moreover this is why i can't understand now! i'm french, thus be lenient with my english please user added image. i'm 23 years old and have worked on a lot of game projects with my friends.

ok user added image now i'm introduced. i hate to be a stranger on a forum :p

my problem now user added image

i modelled a keep for a new project but, when i export all to a vrml file, my booleans operations are COMPLETELY missed!
the geometry has been modified but nothing appears in the export. i've the same problem with the export plugin made by one of my friends. (export to a format editable by our gaming engine)

is there anything to do for getting ready the object for exporting?

thanks user added image
sorry for the inconvenience.
bye

# 2 18-04-2003 , 12:38 PM
it's ok user added image i found the answer in the mtmckinley's site user added image
i have to make triangulate my object (Polygons->Triangulate)

thanks all user added image
bye