Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 05-05-2003 , 06:52 PM

Got borred modified Smart car from (zoo render)

Hello, I took alook at zoorender.com and noticed that they had a few models for download. One of these models was a "smart car" so I downloaded it and I decided to take some of my stuff off of my jeep and put it on the car to see what it looks like... What do you think? The only thing I did to the car was give it a "chop top" and I widended the wheelbase, and made the wheel wells bigger. Is this something I can use on a demoreel? Obviously if I give credit to the person or company who modeled the car? Thanks,
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 2 05-05-2003 , 07:22 PM
lol this is fantastic brian! And i thought smart cars sucked! give me one like this any day!! You should send it to the company for a laugh and see if they start rolling them off the production line next year!! user added image

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 3 05-05-2003 , 10:42 PM
Simply Maya OG
I like the headlights user added image

- Hybrid
# 4 06-05-2003 , 01:11 AM

Is this something I can use on a demoreel? Obviously if I give credit to the person or company who modeled the car? Thanks,

You'd have to get permission from Zoo Render or the person who made it, unless there is some sorta thing at ZooRender that says "You can do whatever you want with these..."

# 5 07-05-2003 , 02:52 AM
Subscriber
Looks great, gives me an idea...But No....I don't know how we would add the jet engines.....Oh never mind.

You Rule dude, Glad you're back

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤
Chris
essahc@sbcglobal.net
# 6 07-05-2003 , 02:55 AM
Subscriber
You amaze me brian, where did you learn all this that you know!?

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 7 07-05-2003 , 12:01 PM
Hey! Thanks for the advice Schmick. I got permission from CGDB to use their smart car that I modified in my demo reel. Not sure How I am going to use it, so i might leave it out... We'll see. THanks for all of your comments everybody!
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 8 10-05-2003 , 02:43 AM
Subscriber
Sorry to take over your thread, but here is just some texturing/shader stuffs done to it....
user added image
user added image
user added image

# 9 10-05-2003 , 04:36 AM
Subscriber
:banana: Ok then, as long as we are messing with the Zoo Render Stuff. I couldn't help myself. here is just a silly thing I thought of while looking at the zoo models the other day.

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤
Chris
essahc@sbcglobal.net
# 10 10-05-2003 , 08:37 PM
Subscriber
Going back to the original smart car it looks great but i think it should have a step below the door.

# 11 10-05-2003 , 10:28 PM