Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 61 02-06-2003 , 12:25 PM
Kevin
HEY EagleKing... Myself and adl do this to each other all the time, he means no harm by it... infact grab him on icq..he is such a funny guy (or in the irc for that matter)

he just has one of those persaonallitys where he dont know when to stop user added image

# 62 02-06-2003 , 12:29 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by adldesigner
I just felt that the post didn´t have much point. Are you trying to boost your post count mate? user added image

are you trying to boost your post count? to me saying "that post did not make sense at all" even makes less sense. it was informative to know that eagle will not participate. it might not be of interest to you, but maybe to others.

just my $0.02

# 63 02-06-2003 , 12:43 PM
How's that informative? If you're not going to participate, don't participate...simple as that. Nobody's going to lose any sleep over it.

--One Cranky Old Sod

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 64 02-06-2003 , 12:44 PM
Kevin
hey hey guys...time out

no more winding each other up user added image

# 65 02-06-2003 , 12:45 PM

Originally posted by BabyDuck
are you trying to boost your post count? to me saying "that post did not make sense at all" even makes less sense. it was informative to know that eagle will not participate. it might not be of interest to you, but maybe to others.

I appreciate your interest in the matter Babyduck. However you do have to remember this is actually the dutty of a moderator. I trully don´t understand how "informative" could have been knowing that he won´t participate, and truth to be told, he´s post had all that "..I don´t like the topic so I won´t participate in it, but I´ll post anyway.. " kind of feeling mixed in it.

In any case, knowing as this could get out of hand quickly, and knowing how offensive I might get if you guys keep going at it, I´ll just leave it be. I advise the same to you. user added image

# 66 02-06-2003 , 01:42 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Kevin
no you dont have to draw at all mate although it will help you out a lot...even if it is no good!

but you must show stages of your progression user added image

cool, tnx. I might try to draw something, but I am a terrible drawer user added image)

sooooooo.... (since my english isn't that good) I would like to know....Can I make underwater vechicle? Does this counts?

# 67 02-06-2003 , 02:08 PM

Originally posted by Zocky
cool, tnx. I might try to draw something, but I am a terrible drawer user added image)

sooooooo.... (since my english isn't that good) I would like to know....Can I make underwater vechicle? Does this counts?

Of course it does, however try to make for example a deep sea vessel or something. You know, EXTREME. user added image

# 68 02-06-2003 , 04:40 PM
Cmon adl, give it a go with your EXTREMEly bad computer.Maybe you could make a cube, and say it was a extreme cube for conquering lava pits by the use of its....errr....boxiness! :p

Also, Id give it a go but Ive got a lot of hard work ahead of me at school and Im also working on my new scene, trying to improve my lighting and modelling. user added image

Black_Robe

''Where do we go now?Where do we go now?...''
# 69 02-06-2003 , 09:50 PM

Originally posted by Black Robe
Cmon adl, give it a go with your EXTREMEly bad computer.Maybe you could make a cube, and say it was a extreme cube for conquering lava pits by the use of its....errr....boxiness! :p

Lol mate, that cracked me up. user added image
Talking of the computer, word is, I´m getting a new one in perhaps one month, we just asked a seller to make a budget on a system -to which I unfairly played on the buyers computer lingo ignorance and convinced him to go dual-

# 70 06-06-2003 , 02:27 PM

to which I unfairly played on the buyers computer lingo ignorance and convinced him to go dual-

u mean man you....... I'd do the same user added image, yeh.. i think it has to be an extreame veichle... not extreme anything lol, extreme box.

# 71 12-06-2003 , 03:46 PM
Guys I really need to know if my Extreme vehicle is ok. Yes, I know it looks like an SUV, that was intentional, But it is made to go On Ice, and (in my opinion) it does look like it could atctually work in such an extreme enviorment... So, is it ok that it looks like it has SUV origins? Please let me know, I think its far from an everyday drive as it is now, But I will continue to make it more extreme. I am asking this because some people think it doesn't fit the Criteria because it still semi looks like a Real regular car. I was just trying to go for something that was extreme, but at the same time, realistic enough to seem... well.. real when Composited. user added image Thanks,
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 72 12-06-2003 , 07:24 PM
Yea. It was extreme before, and now it is even more extreme. Keep it up, man.

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 73 12-06-2003 , 09:01 PM
Thanks user added image
B

Please check
My (old) website!
# 74 12-06-2003 , 11:23 PM
Subscriber
I think it looks like an extreme vehical that could actually exist in the current real world. Its looking awesome.

# 75 13-06-2003 , 07:23 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by ragecgi
How about Mr. Hankey?

[song] Mr. Hankey the christmas poo, he loves me, I love you...[/song]

I'm With That!! it's about the only thing I can make right now, is a pice of crap, heheuser added image