Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 30-06-2003 , 02:42 AM
Subscriber

Batch Rendering problem

Hello all,

I seem to be having a problem with cameras. For some reason I can not get the batch render to render from any of my cameras that I have set up. One I know worked until recently. (The one I used to make the starfield effect in another thread)

I have tried rebooting several times and still the batch renderer starts to render then displays that it has completed rendering in the script window.

I have double checked to make sure the camera is selected in render globals. And that I have the proper number of frames specified. I have also made sure that I am rendering it as a .tga sequence. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Also I was encountering another problem with cameras. My laptop crashes whenever I try to move a camera by the directional handles. I don't have this problem when I enter numbers manually. What could cause that problem?

~GateKeeper
Not really certified not really new!
# 2 30-06-2003 , 02:50 AM
Select the camera you want to render, and make sure in its attributes its renderable tab is clicked on.....

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 30-06-2003 , 04:49 AM
Subscriber
lol that did the trick. Thank you Kurt! user added image

I guess it automatically turns off the renderable tab once you add in more than one camera.

~GateKeeper
Not really certified not really new!