Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 21-07-2003 , 09:34 PM

crx again

alot of threads have been deleted? well, should make the site faster anyways. Well I was revisiting some of my old models for my second demo reel, my modeling demoreel. and i made some modifications to my crx. wanted to get your opinion. THanks,
Brian

Attached Thumbnails

Please check
My (old) website!
# 2 21-07-2003 , 09:48 PM
Subscriber
call me crazy but don't cars have wheels nowadays?user added image

looks nice brian.

<a href="https://www.d2lodshop.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">D2lodshop</a>
<a href="https://www.gatcity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">GAT City</a>
<a href="https://www.rhymbox.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">XMPP instant messaging</a>
# 3 21-07-2003 , 09:50 PM
Subscriber
Uhm, looks good, but what modifications have you made? I haven't seen the original.

Björn 'santa' Fredriksson

<A href=https://www.bjornfredriksson.com>Site Online.</A>

Check out our 1on1on1 battle for the SandCrawlers.
# 4 21-07-2003 , 09:53 PM
B4 it was just a regular Stock CRX, not it has an integra front end, and yes cars have wheels now and days user added image i was just trying to see what you thought of the blend of the two cars. I was inspired by that pic floating around of a real crx that had an integra front end. Thanks
B

Please check
My (old) website!
# 5 21-07-2003 , 10:08 PM
Subscriber
Brian, it'll be Really nice if you put RSX front headlights instead of the integra, they look a lot better! user added image

but I love the blend already!

-Emo

# 6 21-07-2003 , 10:35 PM
ya.. rsx headlights are better than the integera ones. Or, mabye get angel eyes headlights.. those are pretty nice.

-- Why is it snowing rain --
AIM: SnowboarderCF
# 7 21-07-2003 , 11:02 PM
Simply Maya OG
I dont like the Integra front end. RSX would be kool. Or like Forum said, the angel eyes headlights are pretty sweet. user added image

- Hybrid
# 8 21-07-2003 , 11:51 PM
Subscriber
I posted this in Forum's thread on his CRX...

user added image

something like this would be awsome!!

-Emo

# 9 22-07-2003 , 12:54 AM
oh! I see... Hmmm.. Ok i think i will go with the Rsx front end. for some reason, I thought that it was an integrea. Thanks for posting the image!
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 10 22-07-2003 , 01:01 AM
once again brian... sweet model! Still dont quite know how you arent in a stupidly high paid job at WETA or the like!! user added image

I'm cant believe how many car WIPs there have been recently must be something in the air....

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 11 22-07-2003 , 01:07 AM
i dont praticularly like the front end. it doesnt match the rest of the car. you have a conservativly curvy front end with a square rear. the work is well done but i think it would lok mutch better if it had a nicer style.i have a 89 CRX and i recomend a stock front end and this body front air dam.
user added image
hope you like it.

# 12 07-08-2003 , 02:15 PM
Hey guys, I have been realy busy, and I had to go out of town for two weeks... With no Maya user added image user added image I will be back on Friday. I wanted to show you what I was working on b4 I left. What do you think? I kind of like the idea of the RSX front end, but I really don't like the way the design is layed out on the Yellow one that you posted... This is what i have come up with so far... What do you think?? Its Sub d's I can't wait till I get back eventhough I don't have maya, I can still check my messages and stuff. THanks,
Brian

Attached Thumbnails

Please check
My (old) website!
# 13 07-08-2003 , 02:28 PM
Rock on dude!

Any chance you might mix the ideas of:

CRX meets Back to the Future Delorean meets hovercar meets post apacayptic-tank meets icecream truck?

hehehe..... j/k m8user added image

Looks WAY hella better than my old 89 crx I used to have....

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 14 07-08-2003 , 02:32 PM

CRX meets Back to the Future Delorean meets hovercar meets post apacayptic-tank meets icecream truck?

Hey Man that is definetly possible, I allready have an idea of what it would look like in my head... user added image
lol thats great. Yeah, out of all of the 25 Cars I have had (including a Boxster S and an S2k) I think that my Crx was my fav. I would really like to buy another one and fix it up... But got to wait a while b4 i actually have $ to do that. THanks,
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 15 07-08-2003 , 07:56 PM
Subscriber
whoa... that is awsome!

keep going at this rate and soon this will turn out amazingly good!! user added image

-Emo