Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 46 24-10-2003 , 10:23 PM
Wow. :bgreen:

Good points... now I'm more confused than ever.

I like that spoon idea of yours. Hmm....

...and that is how I saved the world.
# 47 24-10-2003 , 11:48 PM
When he says .. "there´s no spoon" he actually means that he wants some cornflakes. Keep that in mind buddies. user added image

# 48 24-10-2003 , 11:49 PM

Originally posted by Ultragames
Both he and the agents fight VERY fast. They cant have all the fight scenes being one big blur, and cant have 25 of bullet time.

But they could have done two or three super velocity shots. user added image

# 49 24-10-2003 , 11:51 PM
Would love for the whole thing to end like Brian suggested .. user added image

... Holy sh*t dude, .. I just had the most weird dream .."

# 50 25-10-2003 , 01:33 AM
"Come back to the Matrix, and Trinity will live. No, you wont remember a thing."

*Alarm clock beeps*

*Mr. Anderson goes to work at his repectable software company, once more.*

hehehhehe

Yeah i know. Like i said, there are a lot of things that say "ZION IS FAKE" and lots of things that say "NO ITS NOT"

Either they are trying to confuse us, or they worded things wrong, and are unknowingly contridicting themselfs.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 51 25-10-2003 , 02:22 AM
I hope it doesn't end like that...

# 52 26-10-2003 , 07:46 AM
I am worried now. For the Matrix official site talks about not genuninly waking up out of a dream, and having a dream within a dream. This suggest Zion is a matrix.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 53 26-10-2003 , 08:28 AM
What if Matrix is a Zion itself?
Something to ponder about ...

Maybe Neo is not Neo, but an Agent, Smith is trying to save humanity. Ha, WHAT IF This is all a computer simulation created by man, to keep machines at bay, by programming them to think that they are in control, when in reality ... they are being used just as we use them today.

Ha, bet you didn´t think about that eh? user added image

# 54 26-10-2003 , 08:29 AM
When you eat an Ice cream in the matrix, you are actually inserting a virus in Microsoft´s LongHorn. Long live the ice cream. user added image

# 55 26-10-2003 , 09:04 AM
I'm with Brian E, I think this all of these movies are someones dreams, or preminitions.

If A.I. is possible in the future (or now) machines will just become us....sooner or later THEY will drop "their prime directive" as their consciousness peaks and wipe each other out (get power hungry)......smith.....meryl vinci.....and so on..........The Matrix (if one ever existed) is flawed because of AI, it has a limited life span.

Regards,

Matt Rizos
https://www.matchmovin.com
# 56 26-10-2003 , 05:53 PM

Originally posted by adldesigner
When you eat an Ice cream in the matrix, you are actually inserting a virus in Microsoft´s LongHorn. Long live the ice cream. user added image

lol

# 57 29-10-2003 , 04:03 PM
Subscriber

Matrix Opinion

Its fun to see people so split over the plotline in the matrix. I think its a part of what makes the movies incredible.

I think the second movie was really good. While it wasn't as action packed as the first it did drive the plotline which I imagine is leading into a very action packed ending for M3

The few things I gathered from the plotline of two is that Neo is, in a sence, the same entity as Agent smith. Neo was created by the architect and the oracle to perform a vital system function which is figure out how to stop that 1% of humanity from not believing in the matrix. Given that the machines have had a few centuries to figure out how humans really work, and thus know how to manipulate them biologically. Then its not too much of a stretch of the imagination to see them programming a person's mind. Hell we nearly saw it in the first one, that was how they were going to get the command codes from Morpheus' brain.

Also I think another thing to keep in mind is the Wachowski brothers Magnum Opus is heavily influenced by Anime. Often times in anime we see reality taking a back seat for various reasons. So IMHO Zion is a real place and not part of the Matrix. Somehow by opting to go back to save Trinity and not going back to the source Neo trapped himself somewhere in between both worlds. So now he can control machines by sheer willpower in the outstide and on the inside he's got his A-typical I'm-the-one-and-I'm-a-badass abilities.

Agent smith now poses a serious threat to all sides. He can copy himself over every program and he can copy himself into people. I'm banking on Neo making a deal with the machines. He stops Agent smith in exchange for keeping Zion and its inhabitents alive with the possibility of getting rid of the Matrix one day in exchange for finding an alternate fuel source.

A bit long winded I know so please forgive me. I'm a die hard Matrix fan who thinks that it's my generations equivalent of Star Wars 4-6.

~GateKeeper
Not really certified not really new!
# 58 29-10-2003 , 04:11 PM
I applaud you!

PS: Lets all pray for Star Wars 7-9to be made before the old bastered (Lucas) dies. I wouldn't want someone else to make them. lol.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 59 29-10-2003 , 06:18 PM
Kevin
i hate the matrix 2 so much that im closing this thread till I get home from work later today user added image

LOL now thats admin abuse

# 60 29-10-2003 , 06:19 PM
Kevin
btw train_ucl: your avatar custom name is screwing up the site so im deleting it and adding something more appropriate :p