Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 23-11-2003 , 06:39 AM

Needa program to transfer from computer to tv

Hey everyone.... Question to anyone who knows, I need to find software that I can load up all my renders (tga) files so that it will play full screen (ntsc) on the tv for making my demo tapes.

I used a program while I was still in school that just took all the targa files and played full screen on a regular TV so I can see the size and quality but cant remeber for the life of me what its called.

I can play on my TV right now but I have the Quicktime skin visable and i would perfer to use my oringinal renders.

Any help would be awesome because my new reel is done and i want to start sending it out=)

Thanks

Kurt

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 2 23-11-2003 , 06:58 AM
Subscriber
hay there Kurt. first off how are you getting the signal to the TV? dose your grafix card have a TV out ? or are you using like a firewire on a digital camcorder ?

Hell if you want you could send me what you need and I'll burn a DVD for ya.. you could make your VHS copys off of that for the studios that prefer that format.

# 3 23-11-2003 , 08:35 AM
Im using a s-video cable right now. I just bought a dvd burner but have yet to figure that out =)

The raw tgs altogether is over 3000 megs. the Qt is over 80 megs pretty high to send to you.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

# 4 23-11-2003 , 11:01 AM
Subscriber
Well if your using the s-Video cable right now.. going out like that would have a lot to do with your grafix card. I would scower all the manuals for that card to see what will work for the video. Although I think AdobePremier might recignice it as a extrernal display.

Maybe you could burn it on a regular CD and send it to me.
What make is the DVD burner you have ??

I have lots of question.. LOL
what resilution are you using ? like the Qt, whats that like ? quality good on it ?

# 5 23-11-2003 , 03:30 PM
Subscriber

Never Do Today What You Can Put Off Till Tomorrow..
My New Site MayaFx.com
# 6 23-11-2003 , 05:48 PM
The dvd burner i have right now is a i/o magic, dua formate 4x dvd rewriteabe drive.

The qt is not to bad. i lose some color brightness and intesity on the regular tv but not bad. I'll see if i can write my old teacher for the name of the program and try to see if premere will do the job.

thanks for the help so far guys