Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 23-12-2003 , 11:01 PM
Subscriber

Some one told me to model sth Real...

user added image

tell me what do you think

# 2 24-12-2003 , 01:04 AM
Subscriber
I think it looks cool. but let me get this strait.. thats your 3d model ?? and I don't understand what you were trying to say about someone told you to model that real.

# 3 24-12-2003 , 04:05 AM
Simply Maya OG
I think it looks pretty spiffy. No ****ing idea what it says, but spiffy user added image

- Hybrid
# 4 24-12-2003 , 08:06 AM
Subscriber

ok..listen

Yes Pony thats my model made with box modelling with maya smoothed and inside was boolean subtracted to get realistic refractions. Textures; fairly simple wee made with Photoshop and mental ray FG renderer was used.

About what do i mean with someone told me to model sth real:

I e-mailed my cv to a post production studio not to get a job but to see an example of a man not getting a job... Then i received an e-mail them telling me to see realist pieces... So even if u can model dinasours or spaceships at a topnotch quality, and living in istanbul then it means you will also have to have a work that is actually in the market...

# 5 24-12-2003 , 11:43 AM
ide say it looks okay. but the top left corner of the bottle seems weird. And the cap on the top seems to have really hard edges.