Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 23-12-2002 , 06:23 PM
this model is not very accurately modeled, it looks like it was rushed. I don't think you paid attention to the detail of the model. If you look at a real TT and compare it to yours, you will notice many differences. For example, the hood has an upward evelevation at the center. I would advise working more slowly on your next car model and paying more attention to details if you want it to look realistic.

"tengo el gato en los pantalones" - Martin Lawrence - Blue Streak
# 17 23-12-2002 , 07:31 PM
Subscriber
I have to agree with Karabo... it looks really good but it's not a TT user added image

they are more rounded in the front and the back... more like a VW Bug...

get some more reference pictures and examine them closely and you'll see what I'm talking about

-Emo

# 18 26-12-2002 , 09:45 AM
thanks for the input guys lol i know i jacked it up pretty good.. i think ill just take of the audi symbols and put brink-x and add some more stuff to it then call it done - lol

I HATE NURBS
<a href="//www.brink-x.com">www.brink-x.com</a>
# 19 26-12-2002 , 05:25 PM
hehe...I like it better than the TT. Good work.

# 20 30-12-2002 , 05:46 AM
If I could do that just rushing......I would be making slightly more money than I am now......user added image user added image

Great workuser added image

Although you might want to make the headlight lens look more like glass....or plastic whichever it is....you know what I meanuser added image