Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 01-03-2003 , 06:37 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by tariqrf
i dont care who gets abducted, i will personally abduct this guy from that list:

GeorgeBush user added image

sorry if its a bit offensive to the americans here:p

----sigh-----

https://www.darrylworley.com/

https://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html
# 17 01-03-2003 , 07:11 AM
Subscriber
Heh, yea there are people who can get biceps that large with ox steroids and whatnot.. and yes.. he will be paying for this in years down the road with a shortlife most likely. I like seeing stuff like this, for the sole purpose of seeing how strong someone can get. Certain people are born with different bone structures and muscle mass (genetically).. and if you pump steroids ontop of that you can get effects like that. ANd yea, this guy could probably curl a TON of weight.. just also.. theres probably natural people out there that could curl more than he could, at half the size.. seeing it would just be SOLID. There used to be this website called something like, "freaks of nature" and all it was, were the BIGGEST guys you could imagine that were all on steroids.. it also had videos of these guys pushing weights... and man, they can do so much. Anyways, yea.. cool post, thanks for sharing. i have never seen this guy before in my life user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 18 12-03-2003 , 06:10 PM
<adldesigner´s first impression> HOLY F*CK!

Originally posted by iron_tick
I dont know about you but i think it would be funny if someone rendered him trying to wipe his arse!!!

LMAO

Originally posted by Kreed_UK
I was hunting around for a few reference pictures...blah blah blah

How many times have i heard that.
c'mon Kev, own up!!!

user added image

LMAO again. True. True.

Originally posted by Kevin
ok ok ....i own up! I was hunting around for 30 inch biceps that i could get excited about LOL

At least he DID own up. LOL. Thought he would put the blame on David or something. user added image

Originally posted by Hidalgo
He'll be paying for all of this in a few years....

I agree.

Originally posted by tariqrf
i dont care who gets abducted, i will personally abduct this guy from that list:

GeorgeBush user added image

sorry if its a bit offensive to the americans here:p

Tsk tsk tsk. Bad behaviour.
<adldesigner rethinks his approach and decides not to flame in THIS forum>

That guy is freaking big! .. I wonder if in reality he´s incubating some sort of parasites in those muscles. Those behemoths look too big.