Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 21-09-2002 , 03:24 AM
What does anyone thing about the new Fluid Effects?

mahalo,

Myk

<a href="https://www.metic.net" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="_blank">www.metic.net</a><br />
# 17 21-09-2002 , 04:36 AM

Originally posted by mushroomgod
+ photoshop is great on a mac, and sucks big time on a pc!

I reckon you are a great CG artist, but that statement is just bull ... sorry, but that´s WAY wrong ...

Not to be misinterpreted as a "Pc rules!" statement ... just, saying that I haven´t seen any notable difference between the two of´em (Work almost everyday on both so) ...

Better judge what you say a bit more ... user added image

# 18 21-09-2002 , 04:38 AM

Originally posted by MKess007
What does anyone thing about the new Fluid Effects?

Looked quite impressive in Wavefront´s previews .. so I guess we´ll be seeing lot´s of images using the new tools ..

# 19 21-09-2002 , 04:52 AM
Yeah... but I have no 4.5 yet so for me it is hard to judge how the new fluid system is. The images look great, but my question is are they easily created ! If so then the fluid system is excellent !

The Important Thing is NOT to Stop Questioning.
--- Albert Einstein ---
www.ProtheusWorld.tk
# 20 23-09-2002 , 07:59 AM
protheus;
I model not only with poly but also with subdiv and rarely with nurbs..
and when I model with poly, I use cut faces alot..And when I model with subdiv I pass through to polygone mode and working with cut faces then again go back to subdiv mode...

ozgurbulut
# 21 23-09-2002 , 08:26 AM
Subscriber
lol, to everyone who dident hear me the first time......phtoshop suck on the pc!!!!!

ok, maybe "sucks" is a bit harsh, but it realy is much better on the mac ( as to is most adobe products)....shame nothing else is

Monsters! Monsters from the id!
# 22 23-09-2002 , 08:30 AM
Subscriber

Photoshop

Well...like Photoshop also more on the MAC in the company...but at home i'm only working on PC...therefore i have a question...is there a chance to change the "alt" and the "ctrl"-key ??...i'm used to the mac shortcuts, and the apple key is where the "alt"-key is on PC...

# 23 24-09-2002 , 08:07 AM

Originally posted by mushroomgod
lol, to everyone who dident hear me the first time......phtoshop suck on the pc!!!!!

ok, maybe "sucks" is a bit harsh, but it realy is much better on the mac ( as to is most adobe products)....shame nothing else is

LOL! no more comments. user added image