Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 29-07-2022 , 08:35 AM

Splash simulation creating a pre defined shape

Hi,
I hope someone can help, I’m looking to create a splash simulation animation that results in the splashes creating a specific shape briefly as the droplets rise up, just before they drop back down again.
The simulation is no problem with bifrost fluid, I just need to know if I can get the results to briefly form the shape of the logo. I know I could always use the shape as an emitter and work in reverse but I think that’ll look too obvious to the eye that it’s a reversed then repeated in forwards piece of footage. I guess I need to temporarily create a container with some kind of attraction to pull the splashes into the shape?
Any help would be awesome.
Thanks
Dan

# 2 08-03-2023 , 03:12 PM
1) Урок на ютубе (работа с кэшем): VFX Learning FX Masterclass 8 nConstraint nCache 1
2) Ещё один урок: Maya for Motion Graphics Part 1 - Intro and UI