Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 09-04-2005 , 08:37 PM

Airbus A380-800 airplane

Hi guys i am started on my Airbus yesterday! i am making it as a Model scale what are your comments about mine plane?
Here is the large format of the picture
user added image

Thnx for your comments, or tips!

Greets,
Serhat

# 2 09-04-2005 , 08:46 PM
Subscriber
Looks good. I like it a lot, it quick work of it also. Personaly I wouldn't have it on that stand though. I'm also wandering if the blades on the engine shouldn't be a bit farther back in the engine.

# 3 09-04-2005 , 08:52 PM
I have made it in 1 day, but 1 day only maya hehe almost the whole day worked on. Yeah you are right the blade's must farther back in the engine.
i will look to the real plane at the picture hehe but what are you mean with "stand"? you mean the posistion of the camera or the plane to not use it as a scale model?

Thnx for tip and comment,
Serhat

# 4 09-04-2005 , 11:47 PM
the model looks good, maybe a few other views? I agree, get rid of the stand, it detracts from your image. Is this smoothed polys, subds or nurbs?

My Gallery of Previous Work
# 5 09-04-2005 , 11:54 PM
Subscriber
buy the stand I meen the wood textured platform and tube going up to hold the plain. I think it will look better with out it.. even if its ment to be a scale model prop for something. It deserves a render with out that..

# 6 10-04-2005 , 02:14 AM
Subscriber
It seems also very reflective to me. If you do decide to keep the stand in, then I suggest lower the reflectivity. The bottom of the plane looks like wood. But still great work.

# 7 12-04-2005 , 05:42 PM
Thnx for comments and tips i have fixxed a little bit but i have problems with lighting if you can see its to dark at the side of the a380 can any one helps me how i can create a realistic sun shine?

Here the 1024x768 resolution!

user added image

Greetz,
Serhat