Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 09-11-2002 , 06:21 PM
Subscriber

model downloads?

Hi all,

Just wondering what I was doing wrong when downloading 3d models. I tried to get a couple of bodies and skeletons, but when I tried to extract them, I got "unexpected end of archive" errors and nothing would come out.

Also, it looked like these were just archived images, does anyone know where to get a body model and a skeleton model for maya?

thank you

# 2 09-11-2002 , 06:23 PM
Subscriber
I got that as well...

- Chris L. Harkins -
# 3 09-11-2002 , 06:49 PM
Subscriber
where did ya download it from????

# 4 09-11-2002 , 06:51 PM
Subscriber
the model section of this site or from another site... well search for "3d models maya" and i am sure you will find it

# 5 09-11-2002 , 11:13 PM
what are ya unzipping them with?....could be the issue as well....did you try downloading them again?

# 6 10-11-2002 , 11:46 AM
Kevin
hmm, i will have to look into this, we had a major problem in that one of the pcs was uploading in the wrong format, and when i downloaded them from the old site and re-upped... it had a bad effect.

I have now fixed all the movies, so now looks like im moving to the models user added image

dam it lol

# 7 11-11-2002 , 05:06 PM
Kevin
right sorry about that guys, seems i uploaded these with the same pc i uploaded all the curropt tutorials with..

I have fixed them now, please report any broken ones that you may find, we are getting there... user added image