Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 61 24-04-2006 , 01:21 PM
Subscriber
very good ...you have progressed a long way from your first model.

# 62 24-04-2006 , 05:24 PM
Hi

It's becoming very good, but I just think that if you make the spoiler a little bit morer rounder, probably will be better user added image (just a suggestion, but it's very good your eclipse user added image

Keep it going user added image

"One day someone tells me that I was no one, no one is perfect, if God is perfect so I'm God" - No One
# 63 25-04-2006 , 07:59 PM
Subscriber
ok so I started working on the intercooler. IT IS NOT DONE, I still need to add clamps on the holders, and it still needs more details. Im not happy with it but it only took me a hour to do so its now up to me to decide weather this is oging to be shown or not

Attached Thumbnails

Lamborghini Mucielago

Ferrari Modena 360

I create feeling in others that they themseleves don’t understand.
# 64 25-04-2006 , 08:18 PM
Subscriber
an hr to do that

it would have taken me days lol ... user added image

# 65 25-04-2006 , 08:23 PM
Subscriber
lol its all about how you go about doing it. I kinda planned it out and it was real simple. the side is a poly cube that eas extruded several times and shaped, the pips was a ep curve tool exturded, and the little bars in the mittle of the intercooler was to poly cubes and then I did like a duplicate and of like 50 or something like dat to get the row and then a dup of that 20 times to get the height. real simple but thats why im not happy.

Lamborghini Mucielago

Ferrari Modena 360

# 66 25-04-2006 , 08:26 PM
Subscriber
see this is the original image. I still need work. I dunno if I plan on doing it though or hiding it behind a grill.

Attached Images

Lamborghini Mucielago

Ferrari Modena 360

# 67 25-04-2006 , 11:31 PM
Subscriber
Ok well to be honest, I hate this car and I modeled it all wrong. It sucks because I found out a better way to model after I started on this car so now I dont want to finish. Well i want everyone to reply and tell me what car should I model, even if you dont want to see the forum, just choose which one you like best

1) - Ferrari F360 Modena
2) - Ferrari F430
3) - Lamborghini Murcielago
4) - Nissan 350z (My boy just bought one so he wants me to model it the way hes going to hook his car up)
5) - Infinity G35
6) - 97 Mistubishi Eclipse GSx (This is what I really own but I rather do this when I got sserious talent)

Lamborghini Mucielago

Ferrari Modena 360

# 68 25-04-2006 , 11:57 PM
Subscriber
how did you do it wrong ? curious that is all .

# 69 26-04-2006 , 02:43 AM
Subscriber
I dont like the way I did the lines. Thats all, he edges are bothering me and since im so far along, it sucks trying to redo them so I rather just do a car I have alot of interest in. What car would you like to see out of that group

Lamborghini Mucielago

Ferrari Modena 360

# 70 26-04-2006 , 03:58 AM
Subscriber

# 71 26-04-2006 , 06:26 PM
Hi

If you gone hoke the nissan 350Z, I vote that.....if you aren't going to hook I vote the Ferrari F43o....but if you model a Shelby GT-500 (the "Eleonor" in the movie "gone in 60 seconds" I vote that one user added image) user added image

"One day someone tells me that I was no one, no one is perfect, if God is perfect so I'm God" - No One
# 72 26-04-2006 , 08:09 PM
Subscriber
ive been lookins for some descent prints of that car. I got one but the alignment is horrible but im trying to fix up the prints because elenor is one beautiful car. I prob with wait on that one though because I dont want to disrespect such a beauty by not making it look as good as possible. as for the 350z, its going to be hooked up hopfully. My friend said hes going to draw out what he wants but I dont know his taste so if his drawings look rediculas then ill let you know

Lamborghini Mucielago

Ferrari Modena 360