Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 04-04-2007 , 08:12 PM

Selecting multiple objects

Im not sure how to select multiple objects at once, i searched on the maya help and couldnt find it anywere. Any help would be great! The select tool only selects one at a time for me

Yay, not a freshman anymore!
# 2 04-04-2007 , 08:26 PM
The Maya Mountain
hold shift as you select things

# 3 05-04-2007 , 06:34 PM
Subscriber
or control if you select things from any editor if it is a random (I use that word losely) selection rather than a linear one, as in .., that one, the one below it and the one below that.., if you wanted to skip the middle selection, control (command on a mac) would do it as shift will automatically select the middle one too, but normally as mike said, use shift (aways use shift in a view port)

take it easy and life will be easy