Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 11-05-2007 , 08:57 PM

texture wtf ?

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: why is it happen like this i've been trying to fix it about 3 hours now :angery: :angery: i select the object i make it plannar mapping on Y then i make PDS network paint the projection and it happend like this pls help i don't have nervse anymore :angery:

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 12-05-2007 , 11:27 AM
Subscriber
noramllly one wouldn't do project in the 'defaults folder' but that doesn't help you with your problem.

take it easy and life will be easy
# 3 12-05-2007 , 01:03 PM
Any one know how to slove this problem ?

# 4 12-05-2007 , 02:02 PM
Senior Software Developer
ColdWave,

Dont go mad m8. Take a pill user added image.

OK I wouls suggest undoing your Planer projection. Do an automatic projection and then use the UV Editor to Create a new UV Mapping and move the desired face(s) into the 0-1 space. Or you can do a unitse on it and the faces will get populated into the 0-1 space. Also can you show the shading network you are using user added image

It might be that the Projection is not at 1 and 0 coverage and therefore you are only getting part of the image with in a .5 and .25 space, hence the huge empty area. The projection settings will help also.

GL

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)