Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 31 08-05-2007 , 06:18 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Post up some of the images.

Im getting mad LOL because the basics grasp of lighting has passed you by and you are STILL using the mental ray exterior attrs for an indoor scene. oivay!!

Dont just 'mess around' with it all if you cant do it, you are just chasing your tail. I'll see about a small scene and post some bits up later which may help

Cheers for now
Jay

# 32 09-05-2007 , 10:35 AM
Heres the render, i just cant get it right...
user added image

Yay, not a freshman anymore!
# 33 09-05-2007 , 05:53 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Here, Maya Software renders from the initial start to a fine tune up, excuse the crudity of the models, all done for the renders

user added image

And the light placements

user added image

Cheers
Jay

# 34 12-05-2007 , 08:42 PM
Thanks, that helped a good deal! The shadows are now visible, but im planning on buying a render book to help with this project so I can get this looking amazing and will return once I finish my other maya book which is teaching me rigging. Ill post some more renders up hopefully this week!

Yay, not a freshman anymore!