Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 24-01-2008 , 02:18 PM

Ford GT 500 Eleanore

user added image

what do you think?

Photoshop + maya

Give me comments, HIT ME HARD with comments =)

and the clean render, give comments on that to =)

user added image

wire frame
user added image

The world is crule

Last edited by Herobix; 24-01-2008 at 03:20 PM.
# 2 24-01-2008 , 02:55 PM
Cool man, materials so good. keeping it up!

user added image

# 3 24-01-2008 , 03:04 PM
thanks =)

The world is crule
# 4 24-01-2008 , 03:08 PM
Hi there,

Could you post up some wires? That would make it easier to give comments and crits.

Cheers

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 5 24-01-2008 , 03:14 PM
Uploaded =)

The world is crule

Last edited by Herobix; 24-01-2008 at 03:20 PM.
# 6 24-01-2008 , 05:17 PM
Subscriber
the rusty one is cool, thou i think that the rust is on places where it should rust at a later point, so i mean that, you should have the holes in the hood, have it without holes, and just place a layer with the car paint to ground paint to rust to holl.

But i don`t think you should have holes in the hood, on the edges is where the holes start first.

If somebody has more knowledge please do reply here, i could be wrong user added image

# 7 24-01-2008 , 06:11 PM
It looks like youve got quite a bit of pinching round the headlights, thats giving the odd look to the lighting, also the mesh, to me, could do with a bit of a clean up so that it flows better.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 8 24-01-2008 , 06:57 PM

Originally posted by AikoWorld
the rusty one is cool, thou i think that the rust is on places where it should rust at a later point, so i mean that, you should have the holes in the hood, have it without holes, and just place a layer with the car paint to ground paint to rust to holl.

But i don`t think you should have holes in the hood, on the edges is where the holes start first.

If somebody has more knowledge please do reply here, i could be wrong user added image

Thanks for the comments =)
Think you right! It probably look better without the holes!

Originally posted by gster123
It looks like youve got quite a bit of pinching round the headlights, thats giving the odd look to the lighting, also the mesh, to me, could do with a bit of a clean up so that it flows better.

I will look into it =) thanks!

The world is crule