Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 18-09-2008 , 09:47 AM

rendering textures

Hi everyone
I have a problem when i try to render a textured object. With the uv-map setup it looks fine in my scene view, but in render view it looks all streched out. It does not matter if i use software, hardware or mental ray, i still get the streched texture. I have tried to change alot of different settings but to no use. Does anyone know i am doing wrong ?

Also, in order for me to view the texture in my scene view at all, i have to change the texture in the Uv Texture Editor everytime, is that normal ?

# 2 19-09-2008 , 08:43 AM
here are some pictures of what im talking about, first one is from scene view second is how it looks when i render it.