Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 17-08-2011 , 04:15 AM

Duplicating/Symmetry Issue

Hey guys, so Im trying to create a low poly character, and so I cut the torso in half, and clicked duplicate with special, and it was working fine earlier but now I have this weird issue with vertices problem.. I get this problem, and then I try to fix it by combing the objects and then merging the vertices, and that works but then when I cut it in half again to try to work on it, the same thing happens when I duplicate it... its really annoying.. anyone know how to fix this? Screenshots are below.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 17-08-2011 , 04:26 AM
nevermind.. got it =) had to snap the center vertices to the grid.. they were a little out of place which is causing the window