Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 05-12-2011 , 06:22 PM
Subscriber
....................dave

Once you attach it to a motion path. half way thru it FLIPS?

Have tried adjusting the "world up" stuff but it just reverse it or whatever and still flips later down the timeline.

any hints?

# 17 05-12-2011 , 07:19 PM
Subscriber

I see a little gap in the armour on the right front mate...is that intentional??

What dave said...he da man on tanks!!!

Looks really good man well done so far!!!

cheers bullet

Good eye sir and thanks!

Yes and no. was gonna add more detail there, and in other places.. but I had a few weeks of downtime recently due to.. Dell being retarded with my warranty... but it's just a hole imma have to cover up for now. is all due Thursday -.-

# 18 05-12-2011 , 07:28 PM
The thin red line
Yes it does that to me also, to fix I have the motion path attributes on the right, do the first run to where it flips (say 1 to10(you will need to do 3 runs of the snapshot)) then flip the motion path attribute then run the animation snap shot again from 11 to where it flips again and the same for the next ............dave

Edit:I could make the animation work all around, I putting a locator above the track piece then parent it to the track part then made the motion path up vector the locator but after all that it still would not do it in snapshot

Last edited by daverave; 05-12-2011 at 07:37 PM.
# 19 06-12-2011 , 11:13 AM
Subscriber
not 100% done, not perfect but it will have to do for now.

..............dave
btw.. i just went and let it flip.. then grabbed the rebellious ones and just rotated them.

Attached Thumbnails