Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 05-03-2012 , 09:23 PM

...at least you should have a company info on your website. C'mon..

"Founded in 2011 Based in Texas, USA, with an international team. "

No address, no phone. no. and links for 'management' and 'contact us' don't work.

No serious company would 'overlook' that. That's why some people are sceptical...

Thanks for pointing that out, last few weeks we have been swapping over hosts and it seems our web guy has missed this. Most of our goings on happen in the game website at www.embersofcaerus.com. We are also currently building a new website for that which is a little more professional.

But thanks, I will get our web guy to fix that.

Lee Perkins
Forsaken Studios
Art Director

www.embersofcaerus.com - www.forsakenstudios.com
# 17 21-03-2012 , 07:36 PM
Hello again all.

I am soon to be looking for a very talented animator, one that would be considered a lead animator at a company.

I have a couple of talented animators right now but I am still looking for that 'special' talent.

I am looking to make a few contacts now for when I am ready to hire full time, so if you know anyone who is exceptional and who has worked in the industry at a high level then please do send them my way if they are soon to be looking for work.
A US based animator would be best so we don't have any issues with visa problems. But if not in the US I would still be interested in speaking to them.

Thanks again.

Lee

Lee Perkins
Forsaken Studios
Art Director

# 18 25-04-2012 , 07:09 AM
Apologies, I think this is a bot or something, it or they have posted on other sites as well under the same username. Please can you delete it and sorry once more. We here at Forsaken Studios have not openly advertised and so far have only worked via word of mouth.

Thank you.

(any information about the user that you can give would be appreciated)

Lee Perkins
Forsaken Studios
Art Director

# 19 25-04-2012 , 07:24 AM

Lee Perkins
Forsaken Studios
Art Director

# 20 25-04-2012 , 09:38 AM
Subscriber
it looks like the link that goes with the bot goes to something random (I haven't clicked it, just noticed it's different to what Lee has in his sig).
It's like someone is out there to give you a bad name :\

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 21 25-04-2012 , 12:24 PM
The Nurb Herd
"hi i'm a technical director and..."

what kind of technical director? Has any of forsaken studios had any experience making a game?

edit: after reading this again it sounds like i'm having a go. i'm not trying to.
Just curious about these sandbox games. Do any of them have any professionals or are they just fan made? Do any of them ever get made? How will this game be different/better than say Skyrim? (not played Skyrim so don't know if its good). How long did Skyrim take to make?

Last edited by honestdom; 25-04-2012 at 04:14 PM.
# 22 25-04-2012 , 02:47 PM
Technical Director
The bot has been taken care of, thanks.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 23 30-05-2012 , 11:38 AM

Lee Perkins
Forsaken Studios
Art Director

# 24 18-07-2012 , 11:12 PM
Thank you NextDesign, thought this had been deleted but it was my search settings were wrong.

Anyway updated original post.

Thanks

Lee Perkins
Forsaken Studios
Art Director

# 25 19-07-2012 , 11:00 AM
Administrator
Just wanted to say congrats on the Kickstarter success, looks like you guys did great. I like the dev diary videos too so hope things keep going well for you and your team on the project.

Nilla

# 26 21-07-2012 , 03:38 PM
Thank you very much user added image

Everything is going great and thats mainly due to our awesome community. It just shows that there is a market for sandbox games.

Thanks again

Lee Perkins
Forsaken Studios
Art Director