Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 23-04-2012 , 08:13 PM
Subscriber

quick test

# 2 23-04-2012 , 08:20 PM
Technical Director
It seems that the holds are too long. The curve should never really be flat. Also, then the character says, "This is madness", it would be nice for him to take a step forward, as his weight has shifted, and he'll fall over.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 3 23-04-2012 , 09:39 PM
Subscriber
# 4 23-04-2012 , 10:56 PM
Technical Director
Hey Peter, I like the step, but the characters still pause between poses. If you're going to do a hold, you have to give them a little movement, else they feel "dead".

Take a look at the video's here. They're done by Keith Lango, an amazing animator currently working at Valve. These videos are excerpts from his great series of tutorials. https://www.youtube.com/user/keithlango/videos

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 5 24-04-2012 , 09:12 AM
Subscriber
i'll see what i can do before i have to turn it in. this is just something so i can skip the intro courses which i've done in the past already. hell i've pretty much gone through an entire degree's worth of classes but the program went under so i'm doing it again some 6-7 years later. But ya i'll work on the pauses. you're talking about teh "this is blasphemy, this is madness" points where the right character is pausesing and the pause between "this, is" for the other right?