Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 02-06-2012 , 10:54 PM

Frame advance broken in graph editor

So I installed 2012 this week and started animating a new shot. I found that if I try to use the keyboard shortcut Alt < > that the frame advance doesn't work in the graph editor but it still works in the other windows. I did some good hunting and found out that it is a bug in Maya that can be fixed by installing the service packs. OK, no problem. I installed service pack 1 which was supposed to fix that particular problem. Well, it didn't. The shortcut still doesn't work. I tried installing service pack 2 instead, but that wont even get to the installation process. It just gives me an error and says install a fresh install and try again. I would really appreciate some help with this. I am not a very technical guy at all. Thanks a lot.