Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 14-10-2003 , 01:24 AM
Nice models user added image

# 17 14-10-2003 , 01:37 AM
wireframe on head, we'll keep on posting.

Attached Thumbnails
# 18 14-10-2003 , 05:31 AM
thats crazy! im just imagining how many profile curves it has! ahh! but good though it seems to not scare the shit out of you! user added image

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>
# 19 14-10-2003 , 05:43 AM
The Maya Mountain
I would think he started with a sphere, or perhaps a few lofted lines and added isoparms as they were needed.

# 20 14-10-2003 , 07:01 AM
I started from a radial head and thats about it. I kept tweaking it and sculpting it. i detached the mouth cavity in that wireframe but its all together including the back area. I never relofted the head at all or did any loft. I just worked with one side of the head and duplicated to an instance. As for the neck area its all cv. Everything is one piece that you see there. I detached the head from the neck area piece for character set up purposes but I dont think im going to rig this but I'll see. I will follow up next with the torso of his metallic suit. I will try to give it as much detail as I can, the best advice that I have taken is to pay attention to detail as much as I can.

Michael..... You need to help me on patch modeling.... just for a bit sometime. I haven't been too succesful patching. I tried to follow your tutorial on stitching arm into body but I get lost, you should put bigger images if you can so it makes it easier for people to follow.