Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 01-01-2008 , 12:32 PM

Originally posted by gubar
Here is a link to the trust tablet. I bought one from here after gster's recommendation a while back and I find it great. Don't use it for maya but for painting textures and the little I've done in zbrush it's so much better than a mouse. I've not used a more expensive one before, but I'm more than happy with this for the price and functionality.

gubar

https://direct.tesco.com/search/defau...=0&confirm.y=0

thank you so very much user added image I'll look more into it tonight ... have to check if that site sends stuff to Rmania :headbang:

Btw, do I get it with a warranty from that site ? There are no mentions of any warranty what so ever ...

thanks anyway so so much guys !

bestest wishes,
Vick

# 17 01-01-2008 , 12:51 PM
Hi DJsneeze, no problem.

They don't deliver outside the uk, but search for "trust tablet" on amazon, they have the same one (or a bigger one if you want) for slightly cheaper and will deliver anywhere.

gubar