Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 04-09-2009 , 02:44 AM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!

Originally posted by Dango77

Really can't wait, hope it's soon, there's only so many times a day I can keep checking to see if it's been released yet....lol!

lmao... glad I'm not the only one user added image

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"
# 17 12-09-2009 , 08:13 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
Just got my email from Zbrush and strangely enough I didn't have to install it just copy it to a directory ????ahwell

I really love this release, I was hoping for a full fledged 4.0 release but this is really good .

In the demo taste of things to come film they showed some other stuff (colorcorrection, and hotbox like texturebrowsing for instance), but I can't seem to find it but I have only played with it for half an hour.

I like Zspheres 2 with the binding briljant, the noise is very powerfull aswell, just look at the below picture I only fiddled with it for maybe a minute and already got this.

It's really refreshing to see a company bringing about reall development

Attached Thumbnails
# 18 13-09-2009 , 11:32 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Yeah I got mine on Friday too, looks cool from what ive played around with it, I still would have waited for a full release - though it was worth the wait....and its faster in the sculpt which is great

J

# 19 13-09-2009 , 09:34 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
...the new displacents and normal maps work well too without the need for bloody codes in Multi displacement 3 or Zmapper plugins....one click fits all!!

You just need to find your alpha gain settings in Maya as its now very powerful in displacing....and the 16bit dismap renders very fast.

J