Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 31 23-07-2003 , 01:59 AM
I must of not read Vectorman's post too well. I missed the cheekbone comment. Sorry. user added image

I agree with him.

Also, along with Silviapalara's mouth advice, I would add the little V in the middle of the upper lip. It adds more definition to the mouth, and makes it feel more... round? I dunno, try something like I did on this model here:

user added image

Although mine is kind of characatured, but you should get the idea. Then again, there are women with a smooth upper lip like you have there, Liv Tyler and Angelina Jolie are two I can think of off the top of my head. So just take my comment as a suggestion, not really as a critique.

# 32 23-07-2003 , 04:50 PM
Subscriber
Thanks guys for the crits I appreciate them. Well Here se is a fron/persp view. I plan on statrting to texture her head today or tomorrow. Her nose may look a bit funny but it is righ on with a pfotograph i found in a magazine. I took your suggestion wchamlet and added a more pronounced V on her lip.

thanks for your time,
Kassun

Attached Thumbnails
# 33 08-08-2003 , 04:55 PM
Subscriber

# 34 10-08-2003 , 02:44 PM
Nice work man. The face has come a long way, and the lips do look better. But i think they are still too streched out too far. Try pulling them in more and see how it turns out.

# 35 13-08-2003 , 11:16 PM
looks verry nice indeed, me like alot, but the buts of the woman look like a 40 yr old man, they are to hangy, rise them a bit, so they look younger ^_^ i like the model.
GJ.