SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / Model is missing.. .sort of ?

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

09-08-2020, 02:46 AM   #1
n88tr
Subscriber

Model is missing.. .sort of ?
Working on a project and adding parts from other scenes, kitbashing i guess it's called. some are of various sizes, etc and i resized in a different scene the parts i was going to add and then copied everything to the main scene i was working on.

copy and paste and then it's all spread out so i combined all objects and hit F to bring it into frame and nothing shows but for 1 of my 4 view panels.

I took everything and pasted into a new scene and no different.

Does it have something to do with my view range distance? Or?

Thanks Simply
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wutbbqlol.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	58040   Click image for larger version

Name:	wutbbqlol2.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	58041  
22-08-2020, 08:20 PM   #2
Gen
Super Moderator

Just from the first pic it seems like a camera clipping issue so check the near and far clip planes in the camera attributes.
::|| My Maya FAQ ||::