SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / need some help creating an underwater scene

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

12-07-2005, 06:19 PM   #1
nausikaa

need some help creating an underwater scene
hi,i want to make just some fish swimming underwater .i dont find a good underwater shader and i dontknow how to make the effects left by the fish on the water...i also would like to make the effects of someno putting his face down the water and taking out of it...i fsome one knows something i would be so thankful if he tells me...you can also emailme to carlulu@gmail.com...haea nice day.
carla