Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 17-11-2005 , 03:45 PM
Subscriber

Rigging questions

Hi guys, Is it possible to copy a skeletal rig from one model to another, is it worth while or would it be too much time consuming?
Also if I create a few animation sequences is it simple enough to again carry these sequences over to a new model? would this involve having to re paint weights etc?

As you can tell I am not an animator, though am slowly progressing as I go along, and hopefully your answers would help me in the very near future/ and possibly save me heaps of time by not having to re-do every aspect.

Thanks, ps if any of this is possible and if you do not mind could you please summerise as to how I could go about this, even if it is a really obvious step for yourselves.

Thanks for your time and apologies regarding the lengthy post.

Mike

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand.
# 2 18-11-2005 , 09:54 AM
Subscriber
Anyone>?

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand.
# 3 18-11-2005 , 01:23 PM
copying the rig...?

Jeesss, I cant believe I never did that!
I'll check it out then I tell you!