Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 06-08-2008 , 04:31 PM

Zbrush displacment exporter PROBLEM

Ok i have Zbrush 3.1 , i download the displacement exporter from pixological and it doesent work ... i get this message ...

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 06-08-2008 , 04:32 PM
And here is my UV map

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 06-08-2008 , 05:16 PM
Not too sure what you've done there sexy warden (your licence for Zbrush) could you give more detials.

In fact I cant remember if 3.1 already has it installed??

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 4 06-08-2008 , 07:52 PM
Warden ( Warcraft 3 ) sexy - because of my nick in Battle.net EUROPA - SexyWarden :attn:

So i model the basic mesh , i make the uv unwrap , get the model exported in .obj format , then i check uv->texture in zbrush just to see if they match , model in level 1 , model in level 2 that to level 5 , then i load my plug in downloaded from pixe... i've read that the Exporter don't work for 3 but work for 3.1 ! , so i set my export options to wight and heigt to 2048 Then the settings in the picture below

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 06-08-2008 , 08:13 PM
Hmmmm, one thing that I can see is that you might ahve the wrong export code, I've been to the pub so it might be wrong but do a google for the Z to maya export code, give that a bash

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 6 06-08-2008 , 08:32 PM
OMG YOU CAN CALL ME STUPED FU***R user added image user added image user added image

I use Displacement Exporter 2 !!!!! and i get it like a plugin
but Zbrush 3.1 have Exporter 3 which one WORKS JUST FINE .... i just found it ahah stupid me ... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

10x for the comment :attn: