Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 23-03-2003 , 02:23 PM

A Real Softy

I not posted here for a long long l o n g timeuser added image

but i working on a little character fora little bit of fun and to get me back into Maya.........plus i may be picking a few of your expert brains on stuff user added image

anyway this guy is gona be a rather large dosile single braincell softy type of guy this is just prelim mess with his skin and some fur enough waffle i'll see what you guys thing then start asking ya HOW user added image user added image

user added image

# 2 23-03-2003 , 02:33 PM
Very interesting ! I want to see more !

Carsten Lind
Senior 3D Artist,
Maya Software Manager & Maya Instructor
LEGO Systems A/S
# 3 24-03-2003 , 12:57 AM
Subscriber
lol that is classic I love the fuzzy mullet!

# 4 24-03-2003 , 01:03 AM
Subscriber
eh eh you really got the look for softy pretty cool.user added image

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 5 24-03-2003 , 02:18 AM
Subscriber
VERY cool Gforce.....

I'm also looking forward to see more.

Kühl
# 6 25-03-2003 , 08:18 PM
Thats really cool dude... i really liked the detail in the face...did u accomplish it though texturing? i m talkin abt wrinkles... beneath nose,,,,around mouth etc etc... its really cool.

# 7 25-03-2003 , 08:54 PM
thanks for the wods folks

shoaib the detail ......... well the 2 forhead lines are mesh as is some of the detail just beneth the nose but the rest includeing the mouth is all bumpmapping i've also started working on his coloring but only just :p and hes not gumming everything anymore
a slight update:
user added image

# 8 26-03-2003 , 04:38 PM
thanx for the info dude...
well it looks like the character in the movie "Hannibal". aahh what was his name... a victim of hannibal lecter. i don't remember his name though... user added image nice goin

# 9 28-03-2003 , 12:18 AM
sweet! If you animate him I see him screaming "SMAAASHHH!!!" user added image lol anyways just has that caveman unibrow feel! user added image Looks good BTW! user added image

May the force be with you...always!
A Jedi shall not know anger nor hatred nor Love
The only way to live a good life is to act upon your emotions
A warrior is reborn when he has something to protect
# 10 28-03-2003 , 10:38 AM
Subscriber
It was Mason Verger played by Gary Oldman.

<a href="https://www.d2lodshop.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">D2lodshop</a>
<a href="https://www.gatcity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">GAT City</a>
<a href="https://www.rhymbox.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">XMPP instant messaging</a>