Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 241 24-06-2004 , 09:30 PM
Subscriber
RICARDOOOOOOOOO! man of the match!!
excellent game you guys...

# 242 24-06-2004 , 09:48 PM
Kevin
Portugal wouldnt have won if hosted in another country.

It should have never even got to penaties... the ref crapped his load when sol scored a very good goal in the last minute, pierluigi collina should have done this game as he isnt scared to make decisions

I just hope that swiss guy got paid enough money as he should never ever ref a game again.

# 243 24-06-2004 , 09:58 PM
Subscriber
ricardo???? I would say sol campbell for man of match.

I don't thikn I can watch another penalty shoot-out - supporting sunderland and england is tough on the nerves!!

That decision did suck!!! But so did the fact that we defended a 1-0 lead from 3 minutes into the game!!!

Portugal did play well tho - good,luck next round

cheers

Rich
# 244 24-06-2004 , 10:01 PM
Kevin
ashley cole MOTM by far - he made twinkle toes ronaldo look the average player he is.

And yep I agree england did play poor but they was against 12 men!

# 245 24-06-2004 , 10:25 PM
Subscriber
yeah I agree ashley cole had his best game for england, just thought campbell made a few goal saving challenges and that frickin disallowed goal user added image

Sven is ok just a bit bland - they need someone who is tactically aware but who can shove a rocket up their arses at half-time if they don't perform - he ain't that

cheers

Rich
# 246 24-06-2004 , 10:30 PM
Kevin
yep sven dont need a rocket as he has heskey up his behind, but Im just glad he didnt play him!

felt sorry for poor old vassel user added image - but didnt england look tired? Becks looked a yard of the pace, not sure where his fitness has gone since he moved to real. Steven Gerard looked poor to, very slug and slow... maybe portugals extra 24 hrs rest really helped?

still no good moaning about it now, we shall be back home in a few hrs! If only rooney would have not gone off...could have been a whole different story

# 247 24-06-2004 , 10:34 PM
Subscriber
Ricardo was stopped from saving the header by John Terry! If Terry hadn't held him it would have been saved.
Kev you have been listening too much to the BBC commentary which is biased as hell in this tournament.

I have cable and I watched on 5 different national channels and all clearly said that it was definately a FOUL!!!

Including some of Europes best player who have retired now.
This is europeanchampionship and not Premeirship where football is combined with Rugby ;-)

Well played Portugal and England one of the best match ever.. Makes the Holland 3:2 match look tame.

England did not have the technical skill to attack and dominate like Portugal.

grrrr
# 248 24-06-2004 , 10:38 PM
Subscriber
Ronaldo had a good game not exceptional but good enough. He did draw atleast 2 players everytime he got the ball.

FIGO is an assh**e. He though Portugal was out so he threw his tantrum on being substituted. He is not good ofr team spirit.
Scolari was vindicated by the substitutes goal.

Rui Costas goal!!!!! Best of the tournament so far!!!!!
What a gem!!!

grrrr
# 249 24-06-2004 , 10:43 PM
Yeah what a game!!!! Well done to Portugal!!!! I am sooooo happy with that result!!! Bad luck England, maybe next time????

The decision for disallowing the goal by Sol Campbell was spot on, good spot by the ref on that call, and the replays will justify that decision.

At the end of the day it was a brilliant game to watch.
FORCA PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------
# 250 24-06-2004 , 10:45 PM
Subscriber
Keepers are protected like little babies all the time in every league round the world.

Whether it was a free-kick or not - too late to worry now - we are always going to be biased - it's a natural thing - all football supporters are user added image

Portugal had that much attacking skill that they could only score the one goal (in normal time) against an under par england side user added image

Figo is a total chopper - spat his dummy out and if the ball had been his he would have taken it home with him!!

Rui costa's goal went in at some speed!!!!

Yeah kev - beckham did just seem sluggish the whole match - ronaldo was doing what he used to do - run very quickly up and down the pitch all the game - I think he has lost a lot of fitness since playing in the spanish league

cheers

Rich
# 251 24-06-2004 , 10:55 PM
Subscriber
I would love to see the stats to see how much possesion England had.

Regarding Portugal not being able to score...ummm!!! it's difficult to score for any team let alone Portugal when 11 English players are inside the penalty box ;-) Such negative play by England.

RuiCosta showed anyway that he can go past all of them and score ;-) Rui is like a sleeping tiger you just don't know when he will wake up and go into zen mode.

So sad that he won't stay around for long as he has reached end of his football life. It's always a pleasure to watch him!!!

grrrr
# 252 24-06-2004 , 10:57 PM
Kevin
slickrenderer: sorry dude, "terry held him" LOL not sure what the hell you was watching mate - if watching at all?

Even if it was the other way it would have been a goal, terry had his eye on the ball and his arm (wrist) was limp over the keeper who was so weak, infact the keeper just couldnt get above big sol. Plus you try jumping with your arms down and you get a elbow in the face by the keeper, but I guessing you dont play football?

The keepers are far to protected, all they do is push into the forward and get the foul

Still it was always going to favour portugal - home team etc... not wanting trouble, wanting to keep the atmosphere alive

But admitidly we looked poor, Just hope the czechs can go all the way now, best team in the tournament so far.

# 253 24-06-2004 , 11:01 PM
Subscriber
he has a lot of ability!! past all of them?? - he ain't maradona user added image

I bet england had about 35-40% if that user added image as I said they defended the lead after they scored the first goal

cheers

Rich
# 254 24-06-2004 , 11:01 PM
Kevin

Originally posted by cb8rwh
Figo is a total chopper - spat his dummy out and if the ball had been his he would have taken it home with him!!

LOL just had to quote this great remark, although Mr Posh isnt to far behind him

He has had an awful tournament, when he was looking at the penalty spot after he lofted it 100 yeards over the bar - you just had to laugh. The guy was captain crapola

# 255 24-06-2004 , 11:06 PM
Subscriber
> Infact the keeper just couldnt get above big sol.

How could he with Terry blocking him. The referee had even whistled before the ball went in. I swear I heard it ;-)

It was a fair game from a neutral point of view not English point of view. The fact is it was European cup and not English cup.
All the rough rugbyish tackles don't work in Europe.

Kev I have seen the replay from all different angles and it was a foul!

It does not matter now it's all water under the bridge. 2006---->

grrrr