Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 15-08-2005 , 10:31 PM

First human head... another one

Hi,
I've dropped the Walther P99 for a while (if anyone remembers my last post) and made a first attempt at a human head. I'm pretty content with it, but I wanna hear from the pros. So please feel free to shoot...
BTW, this is intended to be animated on a mid-end machine so please try to look past the hard angles - I'm trying to keep the poly count down.

Chrz
Deak

user added image

# 2 16-08-2005 , 10:39 AM
Subscriber
and god said "Let there be light!" :p i cants see much maybe its the sun on my screen, from what i can see it looks good though user added image keep up the great work! user added image

edit:i think his upper lip is too small? i duno maybe its me.

# 3 16-08-2005 , 10:07 PM
Looks Good.user added image But I agree with matt4068, the upper lip could use some work
user added image
Penguin

# 4 17-08-2005 , 09:31 PM
Thankee guys! I see your point... I'll do something about the lip. Keep you posted!

Btw, I hear from a lot of people that my renders are too dark... I'll check my screen brightness.

Chrz