Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 15-05-2012 , 10:00 PM
Subscriber

Diablo 3

so who got it today and what do you think so far from the maybe collective hour you played it?

# 2 16-05-2012 , 02:49 AM
Events Team at Wargaming.net
would like to but isnt on the top of my priority list right now

# 3 16-05-2012 , 09:28 AM
Great community
hey MamoruK, I am gonna make an order of it tomorrow, but I'd be able to play it earliest on wednesday next week, 'cause my leaving - school examinations are planned on monday-wednesday, so I have to study a prepare for it right now :/

May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.
# 4 16-05-2012 , 10:06 AM
Subscriber
honestly that's probably for the best because there's been a few launch problems with the servers that they've had a few emergency maintenance things on for day 1. but Blizzard's technical group has for the most part been pretty top notch so by the time you get it I would hope all the bugs wold be worked out. its pretty good for what I've played so far though.

# 5 16-05-2012 , 10:10 AM
Great community
have to agree with you, even if i've played just a beta yet...ok, so would you send me your skype contact?

May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.