Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 21-11-2013 , 11:08 PM

Facial animation problem

Hi,

I have made a rig in Maya and now I am trying to animate it to read a short text. I have come a bit into my lip synching but now I am facing the problem that it feels like my lip movements are going way to fast and seem to have no smoothness to them. I have tried changing the tangents to linear in the Graph editor and it smoothed it out a bit.

Is there any other way to get some nice polishing touches to the animation so it seems more smooth and fluent? Now I think it is stuttering when the keys are too close to each other.

This is my first rig and I am simply experimenting with everything I can think of. I would greatly appreciate any help someone could give me user added image

Barrie

# 2 01-01-2014 , 10:05 PM
Try the simplify curve function or the euler filter. Red9 provides a plugin that dynamically canges tese as well. For free. He is one of the head TD's at Crytek fyi...