Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 14-09-2014 , 02:04 PM

rigging problem

i am trying to make one pivot to handle the movement of several objects, i think that it need to be simple but i cant do it.
i made the first object, polygon cube that i have been streched, i changed his pivot place(i took it to the center back of the object).first picture
than i group it and changed the center pivot of the group(that contains only one object) to the middle of the circle that i want to do. (picture 2)
i duplicate special it , in a way that number of the strech cube will make a circle, now i want to open and close the circle with only one pivot, and i want that the rotation of every object will be from the back center of the object(like the first object) how do i do it? please help

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 14-09-2014 , 07:25 PM
The thin red line
When creating the duplicate change the pivot then use "instances", You can group them after...................dave

Edit:sorry should have said group after you change the pivot for the blade then duplicate

Last edited by daverave; 14-09-2014 at 07:45 PM.
# 3 19-09-2014 , 09:55 AM
thank you daverave