Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 08-08-2015 , 10:17 PM

Fire Fluid

Hi,

I am working on an explosion, it's my first time working with fluids. It works great at the beginning but then my fluid disappears after the explosion. It explodes, creates that mushroom cloud and then sort of just evaporates and poof gone. It's probably something simple :\ why is this happening and how can I fix this?

Thanks!
-Maya

# 2 14-08-2015 , 09:49 AM

Hi,

I am working on an explosion, it's my first time working with fluids. It works great at the beginning but then my fluid disappears after the explosion. It explodes, creates that mushroom cloud and then sort of just evaporates and poof gone. It's probably something simple :\ why is this happening and how can I fix this?

Thanks!
-Maya

In the attribute editor while having your fluid container selected, look at your dissipation and dial it down. That should help

# 3 17-08-2015 , 04:35 PM
Hey,

Thank you!!!!

-Maya