Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 31 13-10-2003 , 04:40 PM
Well, some ppl have said its a bit dark. Try turning up the brightness of your monitor. Other than that, it's just the latest DivX codec.

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu
# 32 13-10-2003 , 04:46 PM
I am downloading it at home just before I went to work. I like your website. I will watch it tonight.

# 33 13-10-2003 , 04:55 PM
noo...i cant seeee the pictures anymore!

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>
# 34 13-10-2003 , 04:59 PM

Oh btw.. All those rexes in this thread that used to be pictures, well, after revamping my site I forgot I had them on the server and not locally on my HD, so when I deleted the old site, they went with it. Ah well... Who needs them now when you can see the finished product.

Check my site orgeeizm, for the final animation. user added image

Dave Baer
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu
# 35 14-10-2003 , 06:30 AM
I was laughing my a$$ off. Very good. I noticed the way you posted it at the end like you finaly finihed something. I know the feeling. Very good. God speed to you.

# 36 14-10-2003 , 06:37 AM
Well I was happy to finish, but that post was for finishing school. 4 years! WOOOOOOOOO!

Dave Baer
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu