Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 07-03-2003 , 06:23 AM
Subscriber

My first human Character

I've been working on this for a couple weeks and I guess I can show some of the work. Here is my source file. I got it from an anatomy link I found here at SM.

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤
Chris
essahc@sbcglobal.net
# 2 07-03-2003 , 06:31 AM
Subscriber
This is a few days ago. I was really stumped about adding the limbs but Mike gave me lots of advice.user added image

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤
Chris
essahc@sbcglobal.net
# 3 07-03-2003 , 06:40 AM
Subscriber
And this is were I'm at this evening. I'm still having some trouble with the stitching but I hear that I will need more practice to that is what I am doing.
Any advice or critic would help I bet.user added image

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤
Chris
essahc@sbcglobal.net
# 4 07-03-2003 , 08:16 AM
The Maya Mountain
It's a nice first human model. user added image Looking forward to seeing more from you as you improve!

# 5 13-03-2003 , 06:46 AM
Subscriber
Finally got back to work on this human. Its my first Nurb character and my first human.
I've had to start over again many times on the arms and legs but I got this far. There are so many problems with it that I should just move on but I guess I'll go ahead with hands and feet just to learn more. I have not done a head before so I will work on that to.
Any suggestions or comments would probably help more than you could guess.user added image

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤
Chris
essahc@sbcglobal.net