Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 29-07-2022 , 08:35 AM

Splash simulation creating a pre defined shape

Hi,
I hope someone can help, I’m looking to create a splash simulation animation that results in the splashes creating a specific shape briefly as the droplets rise up, just before they drop back down again.
The simulation is no problem with bifrost fluid, I just need to know if I can get the results to briefly form the shape of the logo. I know I could always use the shape as an emitter and work in reverse but I think that’ll look too obvious to the eye that it’s a reversed then repeated in forwards piece of footage. I guess I need to temporarily create a container with some kind of attraction to pull the splashes into the shape?
Any help would be awesome.
Thanks
Dan

# 2 08-03-2023 , 03:12 PM
1) Урок на ютубе (работа с кэшем): VFX Learning FX Masterclass 8 nConstraint nCache 1
2) Ещё один урок: Maya for Motion Graphics Part 1 - Intro and UI