Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 16-05-2006 , 02:16 PM
Subscriber

a curios problem with image planes

hey there,

maybe someone can help me out with this curios problem: i want to setup image plains - i create a nurbs>plane, assign my texture onto a lambert-materiel and everything works fine for now. but when i assign this material onto the created plain, something goes wrong. the texture is out of the center and totaly expanded - but only in the perspectiv view (!!!), in the orthographic view everything looks fine and also when i render the image. i tried to reset maya, but that doesnt got it to work. maybe someone can tell me where the problem is ..?

greetz,
eXeed

sorry for my bad english - i hope i explained it clearly understandable

i'm using maya7 - i tried it with maya6 and there are no problems like this.

Last edited by eXeed; 17-05-2006 at 02:17 AM.
# 2 16-05-2006 , 04:45 PM
Subscriber
okay, the problem is solved - i made an update to maya7.0.1, updated the system drivers and now everthing is fine - but i think, the system drivers don't realy need to get updated.

greetz user added image