Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 316 30-06-2004 , 04:42 PM
Subscriber
Here we go!!!! PORTUGAL!!! PORTUGAL!!!!
Destiny is on Portugals side!!!

I know Kevin does not mean bad he just does not wanna tempt fate. He is a die hard Portuges fan and he loves theor attacking technically superior football :-)

PORTUGAL!!! (I am nervous as hell) I hope Holland implode and not explode!!!

grrrr
# 317 30-06-2004 , 04:44 PM
Subscriber
I am really nervours now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

I hate this feeling.

# 318 30-06-2004 , 06:25 PM
well if they show a fraction on the play they displayed against enland theyll win...

btw slick since when the vitruvian man is a her?user added image

# 319 30-06-2004 , 07:33 PM
Kevin
impossible I know but im looking at these 2 sides and want them both to lose

dont know who i dislike the most...scum bag cheat ruud van horseface or rat boy ronaldo ....

:p

# 320 30-06-2004 , 07:43 PM
Subscriber
Dragon I changed my avatar to vitruvian man to bring good luck...so far so good.

Ronaldoooo!!! ;-)

Pauleta what a muppet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does he want someone to place the ball on the goal line for him to score!!!!!

I think Portugal deserve to go to the final based on the 1st half performance.

Let's see what happens still long time to go!!!

Rudd Van likes to dive a lot!!!

I have a feeling Holland has decided to sit back in the 1st half and then hit Portugal with all they have got.

Figo was unluck!!! looks like getting substituted made a difference...unlike Beckham!!!!

Why the hell did Ronaldo take his T.shirt off when it is clear that he would get a yellow card!!!
I mean they are professionals...

grrrr
# 321 30-06-2004 , 08:02 PM
Kevin
wow ! what a goal! best of the tournament so far... portugal look a different side to what they have been the last few games.. very impressive

shame the crappy broadcasters where busy showing poor replays to appreciate it in full user added image

# 322 30-06-2004 , 08:08 PM
yeah what a goal of Andrade... (as ricardo ackowledged with enthusiast applausesuser added image) the best player of holland so far...user added image

Last edited by dragonfx; 30-06-2004 at 08:18 PM.
# 323 30-06-2004 , 08:17 PM
van nistel roy deserves a red for kicking ricardo´s ass... and not precisely accidentally...

# 324 30-06-2004 , 08:43 PM
Grats Portugal on 1. having the worst actresses in the world, and 2. for reaching the final. Portugal so much derserves to become 2nd!..
I have never seen so much acting to use time for nothing like Portugal did the last 20 mins.. Jesus, Holland really deserved to make the equalizer after that!..

Epsecially Ricardo, he must be up for an Emmy and an Oscar! after the thing he did in the penalty shootout against England, I had very high regards of him, but that stunt he pulled in this game, was too much..

5 red cards to Ricardo, and the referee should atleast had added 8 - 10 mins to the 2nd half !

The rest of the game, was well played by Portugal tho.

Carsten Lind
Senior 3D Artist,
Maya Software Manager & Maya Instructor
LEGO Systems A/S
# 325 30-06-2004 , 08:54 PM
Kevin
I agree cali - that Ricardo guy should be banned from the final, I actually wanted to climb throw the telly and boot him myself!

# 326 30-06-2004 , 09:14 PM
Subscriber
RVN was very agressive because he was not getting his own way!!!

Robin was diving a lot as well. Holland was playing negative from the start.

A fair score would have been 7:2 to Portugal. The 2 includes the own goal by Portugal ;-)

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Portugal is a small humble country which has nothing much to show for. FORCA PORTUGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

grrrr
# 327 30-06-2004 , 09:24 PM
That was a bought game. Holland didn´t play as well as those last matches, but hell .. THERE WAS A WHOLE FRIGGING LOT OF ACTING. I guess home team has an advantage.

Great goals though by Ronaldo, and the other dude.

# 328 30-06-2004 , 09:27 PM
Subscriber
CONGRATULATIONS TO PORTUGAL!!

It's a sad day for me and the rest of Holland but I have peace with it... Portugal just played better... simpel as that... I hope for them to win this EuroCup...they deserve it user added image

# 329 30-06-2004 , 09:27 PM
well the acting on the fall was bad on ricardo´s part (i would like to see if you dont get hurt after that tough...) but then back before that... where on earth have you seen a point man literally kick the "portero"´s(whatever you call ricardo´s position) ass in a match before?(it was fun tough...)

Last edited by dragonfx; 30-06-2004 at 09:33 PM.
# 330 30-06-2004 , 09:29 PM

Originally posted by adldesigner
Great goals though by Ronaldo, and the other dude.

Who... Andrade? user added image