Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 31 03-09-2005 , 05:14 PM
MattTheMan, Thanks for the comment! I agree with you though, for some reason I had a hard time with the lips and the front of the face. I guess practice makes perfect. user added image
Matt4068, Schweet tuts man! thanks a lot for thoseuser added image

Cheers,
Penguin

# 32 03-09-2005 , 05:17 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by matt4068
hi, that particular one is made for maya 7.0 but there are others on the net for 6.0 and 6.5 youll have to do a search in google for a maya human skin shader or something, youll be looking for a *.mb or a tutorial

Ok, but in the files that I got when it unzipped, one folder said plugins, and inside that folder there were other folders with Maya model numbers 5.0, 6.0, 6.5, and 7.0. Could I maybe use one of those folders to get the skin model?

# 33 03-09-2005 , 05:52 PM
Subscriber
hi, ill take a look, (ive not actually used that shader, it was just the first one i bumped into as an example)

right, ive looked at the file, theres a folder called 'docs' open then then run the html file, then click instalation and it will give you instuctions user added image good luck.

# 34 03-09-2005 , 06:01 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by matt4068
hi, ill take a look, (ive not actually used that shader, it was just the first one i bumped into as an example)

right, ive looked at the file, theres a folder called 'docs' open then then run the html file, then click instalation and it will give you instuctions user added image good luck.

Thanks a ton man user added image

# 35 03-09-2005 , 06:07 PM
Subscriber
no problem ppl user added image

# 36 03-09-2005 , 06:59 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
If you want to create some custom skin maps I seem to recall mhcannon posting a link a while back with some cool custom brushes for PS. I'll have a search and get back to you

Jay